Drive Thru Flu Clinic
Please note that we will be hosting our first flu vaccine clinic on Saturday morning September 18th. The appointments will be on a pre-booked, first come first serve basis. Don’t worry we will have more dates to come. Is it too early to do a flu vaccine? Absolutely not!. It is recommended to get the flu vaccine as soon as it is available. We will ask you to fill out the 2021-2022 Flu questionnaire (click here ) and print it out. You must have a questionnaire filled out to receive a vaccine. If you develop any symptoms listed on the COVID-19 screener, between now and the appointment, please keep our staff safe and reschedule. Here is what you need to know:
• We will book appointments by request through your web portal. Please send your the names of all those who will be in the car by web portal with the following:
Name(s) of those in the car and which vaccine (e.g.):
Jack Smith – Flu Shot
Madeline Smith – Flu Mist
• We will reach out to you with an appointment time. Appointment times will be booked by CAR not by child. When visits are all booked, we will tweet that the drive through flu clinic is filled. If there are open spots due to cancellations, we will tweet them. Follow us  on Twitter.
• Have your younger child in their car seat and down to a diaper (keep the car temperature comfortable for them). For older children, have them in a T shirt, shorts and in their car seat or booster seat if age appropriate. If an older patient drives themselves, they need to be in a T shirt and will be asked to pull over for 15” and park after receiving their flu shot.
• Do not take your child out of their CAR SEAT
• Remain in the car with your windows up.
• All children and adults age 2 and up should be in a mask
• Drive to the first tent (TENT 1) where you will lower your window to take your questionnaire and then lower your child’s window to take a forehead temperature. We will write the temperature on your questionnaire and return it to you.
• Drive to second tent (TENT 2) where you will hand in your questionnaire and the flu vaccine(s) will be administered.
• If you anticipate your child resisting to get the vaccine, please have additional assistance with you.