Please note that we will be hosting our next flu vaccine clinic on Saturday morning October 10th. The appointments will be on a pre-booked, first come first serve basis. We will ask you to fill out the 2020-2021 Flu questionnaire (Found under Flu Vaccine Update or listed below).
You must have a questionnaire filled out to receive a vaccine. If you develop any symptoms listed on the COVID-19 screener, between now and the appointment, please keep our staff safe and reschedule. Here is what you need to know:
• Appointment times will be booked by CAR not by child. If we fill, we will tweet that flu clinics are filled. If there are open spots due to cancellations, we will tweet them. Follow us  on Twitter.
• Have your younger child in their car seat and down to a diaper (keep the car temperature comfortable for them). For older children, have them in a T shirt, shorts and in their car seat or booster seat if age appropriate. If an older patient drives themselves, they need to be in a T shirt and will be asked to pull over for 15” and park after receiving their flu shot.
• Do not take your child out of their CAR SEAT
• Remain in the car with your windows up.
• All children and adults age 2 and up should be in a mask
• Drive to the first ten (TENT 1) where you will lower your window just enough to take your questionnaire and then lower your child’s window enough to take a forehead temperature, then raise the window. We will write the temperature on your questionnaire and return it to you.
• Drive to second tent (TENT 2) where you will hand in your questionnaire and the flu vaccine(s) will be administered.
• If you anticipate your child resisting to get the vaccine, please have additional assistance with you.
Links to Vaccine Information Statements for Influenza Vaccines: